Register for Free Online Training
Register for EDOPC's online training here! Once you've registered, you will be able to enroll free in any or all of EDOPC's courses. CEUs are available for some courses.
These online courses are provided specifically for Illinois health care providers. If your practice is based in a different state, please note that information on billing, reimbursement, and other relevant issues may not apply.
Five web-based trainings for CME credit
- Coordinating Care Between Early Intervention and the Primary Care Medical Home
- Developmental Screening and Referral
- Domestic Violence Effects on Children: Detection, Screening and Referral in Primary Care
- Identifying Perinatal Maternal Depression During the Well-Child Visit: Resources for Screening, Referral, and Treatment
- Social, Emotional, and Autism Concerns: Early Detection, Screening, and Referral
Registration & Course Information
Please note that this registration is only for online training. If you wish to receive training in person, please see our Office-Based Presentations page.
After you register for online training, you will receive an e-mail confirming your registration. It will verify the password you will use to access the online courses.
* = required field